Saturday, November 3, 2007

Runescape music video- All around the world

Duration: 04:22 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-10-27 14:27:08
User: emalaavideos
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

The kisses of the sun - Were sweet I didn't blink I let it in my eyes - Like an exotic drink The radio playing songs - That I have never heard I don't know what to say - Oh not another word Just - la la la la la - It goes around the world Just - la la la la la - It's all around the world Just - la la la la la - And everybody's singing La la la la la - And now the bells are ringing La la la la la - la la la la la la la - la la la la la - la la la la la la la La la la la la - la la la la la la la - la la la la la - la la la la la la la Inside an empty room - My inspiration flows Now wait to hear the tune - Around my head it goes The magic melody - You want to sing with me Just la la la la la - the music is the key And now the night is gone - Still it goes on and on So deep inside of me - I long to set it free I don't know what to do - Just can't explain to you I don't know what to say - Oh not another word Just - la la la la la - It goes around the world Just - la la la la la - It's all around the world Just - la la la la la - And everybody's singing La la la la la - And now the bells are ringing La la la la la - la la la la la la la - la la la la la - la la la la la la la La la la la la - la la la la la la la - la la la la la - la la la la la la la The kisses of the sun La la la la la - It goes around the world Just - la la la la la - It's all around the world Just - la la la la la - And everybody's singing La la la la la - And now the bells are ringing La la la la la - la la la la la la la - la la la la la - la la la la la la la La la la la la - la la la la la la la - la la la la la - la la la la la la la Around - Around - Around the world

Comments

kisloi ::: Favorites
nice
07-10-28 11:36:50
__________________________________________________
spudmyster ::: Favorites
sweet video :) i liked it 5/5
07-10-28 05:01:30
__________________________________________________
AmandaLyn77 ::: Favorites
My little brother plays this game, and now way has he done this. This is great. Very creative...it must have taken you forever!
07-10-28 04:19:06
__________________________________________________

No comments: