Monday, February 4, 2008

Impossible Quiz: Completed!

Duration: 07:20 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-09-15 21:47:00
User: Gana0
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

impossible  quiz  splapp-me-do  

Description:

Hey, it's my first video. I'm doing the Impossible Quiz here, it's not a perfect run-thru, but close enough. I'm really rusty at it...I used to be able to blow through it, but whatever. I kind of screwed up on #106 (twice) because I don't have a steady hand. Also, I don't know how to record sound either...Oh well, I'll figure it out soon. Impossible Quiz: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/365143 Music: None, cause I don't know how.

Comments

farcypants ::: Favorites  2007-10-18 17:05:52

amazing.
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Don't Call Me Moonbeam
Arena Ajax opsporingverzocht
jonas brothers-mandy at roxy theatre
Damn Gina VS Sonickun
een Onvillage website!


 

No comments: