Saturday, January 26, 2008

The Nobodies - Marilyn Manson

Duration: 04:40 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-12-12 18:04:28
User: xdrownedworldx
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

The  Nobodies  Marilyn  Manson  Hollywood  Holly  Wood  hot  music  hit  video  the  beautiful  people  snow  hell  brian  warner  

Description:

The Nobodies - Marilyn Manson LYRIC: Today I am dirty I want to be pretty Tomorrow, I know I'm just dirt Today I am dirty I want to be pretty Tomorrow, I know I'm just dirt Fear the nobodies Wanna be Somebodies We're dead, We know just who we are We are the nobodies Wanna be Somebodies We're dead, We know just who we are Yesterday I was dirty Wanted to be pretty I know now that I'm forever dirt Yesterday I was dirty Wanted to be pretty I know now that I'm forever dirt We are the nobodies Wanna be Somebodies We're dead, We know just who we are We are the nobodies Wanna be Somebodies We're dead, We know just who we are Some children died the other day We fed machines and then we prayed Puked up and down in morbid faith You should have seen the ratings that day Some children died the other day We fed machines and then we prayed Puked up and down in morbid faith You should have seen the ratings that day... na nana nana na nana nana na nana nana na nana nana We are the nobodies Wanna be Somebodies We're dead, We know just who we are We are the nobodies Wanna be Somebodies... We're dead, We know just who we are We are the nobodies Wanna be Somebodies We're dead, We know just who we are

Comments


Other Video Blog Entries

Fantasy Card for TNA Genesis 2007
Fearne Cotton Slideshow
Foghat Slow Ride
Madonna - Purim party
ATV Crossing Fordyce


 

No comments: