Wednesday, January 30, 2008

In The Garden - sung by Jack Marti

Duration: 04:32 minutes
Upload Time: 2006-12-09 17:20:21
User: guitmartiman
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Christian  folk  hymn  music  the  garden  twelve  string  12-string  guitar  Austin  Miles  Jack  Marti  

Description:

Here's another one of my favorite hymns by C. Austin Miles. This song too I recorded at the request of Dickens123. I come to the garden alone While the dew is still on the roses And the voice I hear, falling on my ear The Son of God discloses And He walks with me And He talks with me And He tells me I am His own And the joy we share as we tarry there None other has ever known He speaks and the sound of His voice Is so sweet the birds hush their singing And the melody that He gave to me Within my heart is ringing And He walks with me And He talks with me And He tells me I am His own And the joy we share as we tarry there None other has ever known I'd stay in the garden with Him 'Tho the night around me be falling But He bids me go; through the voice of woe His voice to me is calling And He walks with me And He talks with me And He tells me I am His own And the joy we share as we tarry there None other has ever known

Comments

stormyjayne ::: Favorites  2008-01-12 11:26:10

My stepmother died on Thursday and My Dad has asked me to sing this at her service with some of my cousins. Thank you for this song. I am practicing it along with you.I hope I can get through it.
__________________________________________________
mavis41558 ::: Favorites  2007-12-24 20:51:25

This is really nice. I love this song and guitars especially 12 strings and your treatment is very clean and uncluttered. I even like that you dressed up a little for the recording. Thanks a lot, I favorited this and will enjoy it often.
__________________________________________________
txnladie ::: Favorites  2007-10-13 10:13:55

God bless you for this. I needed to hear it this morning.
__________________________________________________
cherrylips333333 ::: Favorites  2007-09-18 17:39:11

:( i used to sing this song with my grandad b4 i went to bed at night and now when i listen to this it makes me cry :(
__________________________________________________
callgray ::: Favorites  2007-09-03 00:32:00

i love this song. :) thanks you very much!
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Moments of the Quad Montage
All about me.
Mario Galaxy JP Gameplay/Intro Footage
why not to get a mac/why not to upgrade a 8 yr old machine
Dukes Reunion theme


 

No comments: