Friday, November 9, 2007

MUGEN Battles: Arcueid vs. Ciel Empowered

Duration: 04:26 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-02-24 01:00:15
User: TheYellowMnM
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

If you thought my fight with Sion looked tough, wait 'till you see Ciel Empowered. Ciel Empowered is much harder, even by boss standards, though she is a Sub-Boss. She has slight regen, doesn't recoil when hit, can't be thrown (or caught by counter moves), has infinite super gauge, and ALL of her moves are supers at the push of a single button. Crazy no? But she IS beatable... First Round: I did okay...right? In the end, Ciel won, but I managed to hurt her quite a bit. Luckily she takes damage easily. She has to have a weakness SOMEWHERE. Second Round: Hurray! Victory! I told you she was beatable. Barely, but I won. Third Round: I was so close T-T I suppose we all lose sometimes. Well there you have it. As it stands, my battle against the Sub-Bosses and Bosses of my games is at 1-1. A tie! Next opponent: Len, a vicious little, cold hearted, bi- I mean, she's a precious little sweetheart. Note: At the end of the third round, if you listen carefully, you can hear me hit the keyboard as Ciel's final hit lands.

Comments

No comments: