Thursday, August 2, 2007

Crossbows and Catapults #4 (Finale)

Duration: 221 seconds
Upload Time: 07-02-13 21:36:48
User: robbryn
:::: Favorites
Description:

The construction of my wall. My wall is shorter than Dan's. My defense is purely psychological, or maybe it does have some, small, distracing effect on Dan Rothman's eyes. It's a curtain that I bought some time ago in New Jersey and never really put up. I loved that curtain and now Mary Meyer has it because I want her to make ties out of it someday. My wall comes down. Dan threw the last golfball but we don't discuss whether or not this is a rules infraction. Using my voice and the curtain I cast a spell to foster clarity in both myself and the viewer.

Share with friends 
Comments
LivLaRaj ::: Favorites
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA- (sips some water) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... Aww, man.
07-02-15 14:54:14
_____________________________________________________
DoonRothmani ::: Favorites
Rob, you get yourself over to China (after going to NJ, Fla, back to Brooklyn for the Pizza and so forth), and then, you get yourself a cheap camera, see, and then, uhm, you shoot a lot of videos and so on, and then, you get interned into a chinese government labor camp, and then you escape. And then you make more videos. See what im getting at? No? Neither do I. I miss you, man...Regards, Doon.
07-03-02 23:42:20
_____________________________________________________
robbryn ::: Favorites
I don't honestly believe this video deserves one star. I've thought about it and tried to be objective and thought like Noah advised me to so many years ago, "if I came upon this would I like it?" And I thought about it and decided yes. So, would somebody please rate this video positively and help deal with this misfortune.
07-03-30 16:08:40
_____________________________________________________

No comments: